Welcome to Momma-Versity

First and foremost, I am a mom to two beautiful little girls! Caleigh is 3 years old and Peyton is 2 months old. I am well versed in being a mom, but I am still learning new things every day! I also have my master's degree in exercise physiology. I worked in the healthcare field for 5 years before I decided to be a stay at home mom with my oldest daughter.

This blog is devoted to several different things. First, I am in the process of learning how to use coupons to save money for my family. This economy is horrendous!! I think we all can use some extra cash back in our pockets! As I learn how to make the most out of my coupons and store sales, I'll post my tips.

Second, is exercise! My first love, before I got married and had children, was exercise. So, in an effort to take some of this "baby weight" off, I am going to post different exercises that I am doing at home to help this issue. Also, again, since the economy is horrendous and it's hard to go to a gym if you're a full-time mom, I'm going to offer some different exercises targeting specific "mom-related" problem areas that can be done at home while your kids are napping!

Lastly, but maybe not totally last, I am going to tell of my adventures with stains! All families experience stains of some sort! If you have small children, you probably experience stains more often than not. We will discuss products, as well as home remedies for removing some of the most common stains, but also some of the most annoying and stubborn ones as well.

Hope you enjoy my blog! Please leave me some comments, and enjoy the reading!

1 comments:

Jana October 2, 2009 at 1:49 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

About Me

First and foremost, I am a mom to two beautiful little girls! Caleigh is 3 years old and Peyton is 2 months old. I am well versed in being a mom, but I am still learning new things every day! I also have my master's degree in exercise physiology. I worked in the healthcare field for 5 years before I decided to be a stay at home mom with my oldest daughter.